30 Day Challenge – Day 3

New Member Counter: 2

My Membership Website: Best Quality PLR

My 30 Day Challenge Explained Here

No video today but…

Here is a text summary of my 3 major actions towards adding 100 new members to my business:

Action Item 1: Second Attempt With Google Adwords

After failing to get my free Google adwords credits working yesterday, I was able to make it happen today. I actually had to open a new adwords account and as soon as I did that, it worked. On top of that, I found another $100 in credit from my GoDaddy account so I now have $200 in Adwords clicks available to spend.

I have one campaign live right now and I have a daily budget of $50. I should have a few hundred new clicks within a few days so I can test how that converts.

Action Item 2: Expand my team

The only way I am going to be able to grow this business both in the short term and the long term is to grow the team. Right now, my biz partner Ted and myself carry about 75% of the workload and we outsource the other 25%. And I am being conservative with those numbers because we work crazy hours.

Over the past few days I have been working with some very interesting people who have amazing skills and talents and there seems to be some opportunity for collaboration. There are 2 people in particular who I am working with right now to become regular content creators for our business.

I was in contact with both of these people today and I’m hoping to advance these arrangements very quickly!

Action Item 3: Create Second Free Trial In Squeeze Page

Before today, the only way we had to promote our free trial was an image ad in our sidebar. It links to THIS page. The problem is that I cannot send paid clicks to that page. Why? Well it doesn’t explain anything about our products or about the free trial. It works well for people who have already been browsing and know what we offer.

BUT, I would like to start purchasing solo ads (these are ads that other marketers will send via email when they broadcast a message to their list). If I am getting solo ad clicks, I need a page that grabs their attention, tells them about our value and entices them to join the free trial.

I created this new page along with a new video for the page. Here it is

That’s it for Day 3. I’ll see ya tomorrow.

Be Sociable, Share!
No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

CommentLuv badge